Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bra.Kevin Beatz is a Free Mason?


Bra Kevin’s 3 headed beast freestyle video was the 'illest' thing to it showbiz this year with over 15000 views on YouTube alone. The title of the song is weird. We're wondering what symbolisms the title bears with the song. Creatures like that take fame in Greek mythology and the book of Revelation. More controversy arose when Bra Kevin bespoke 74x9 which are factors for 666, a mythological number identified with the anti-Christ or Lucifer. As if that was not enough Bra Kevin made a hand gesture which is usually identified within the free mason / illuminati circles. The first question that hit me was "does this kid know what he's doing ?" at first I thought it was just me and that I was taking my interpretation of the song to far till someone I discuss music with raised the same issue. We already got Kyeiwa and Akrobetu as witch and vampire already, we don't need another jay-z or Kanye West in our showbiz industry. As artists some of like to create buzzes by pulling all kinds of stunts. These stunts may either make or break your career or influence on the public. However, things seemed to have worked quite well for bra Kevin, mostly due to the fact that the average Ghanaian is ignorant about these things. In the western music industry particularly in America and in hip-hop and R&B circles the free mason movement has been known to take credence among certain big showbiz names. It'll be absolute madness if we copy blindly in the name of fashion because the free masons have been met with a lot of skeptism about their business that is their beliefs and practices especially in the Christian circles. It is said and I quote that they seem to be connected to Satanism and promotion of the reign of the anti-Christ as prophesized by the apostle john in the book of revelation compiled in the latter part of the new testaments of Christian bible. I am open to corrections if I seem to have veered off the path of objectivity in posting this article.

Credit: Osborne, my little cousin..

3 comments:

  1. He Actually hopes he's a freemason... But I'm sorry to disappoint U.. he aint one

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a publicity stunt i suppose, like now, he got us discussing him and his music right? Masonic fraternities align with "big fishes" i'm afraid, not "specks".

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..never thought anything about the music..just that i hate the title not knowing about the factor and signs of it..i think he need to be corrected or this may lead to another yard in the showbiz.....

    ReplyDelete

Who do you think should captain Ghana at the World Cup in South Africa?

About Me

My photo
I am slightly more introverted than extroverted but am good at communicating one on one or in small groups. I have been told that I am an excellent listener and problem solver, which I think is a plus.

In my very elements!

In my very elements!
GIJ's finest..

Think Life. Think Lexis

Live this life to your best!

Home | Mail Online

Followers